[nabs-l] Campus Housing and social concerns.

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 9 19:22:34 UTC 2014

Does the university sponsor any apartments where students can be
randomly matched with roommates? It seems like they should have
something for older students who transfer in and don't know anyone, or
those who don't have a "group" of on-campus friends for whatever
reason. I lived in such an apartment with two different roommates with
whom I was randomly matched and both of them worked out well.
Or could you try just renting a one-bedroom apartment off campus by yourself?
Arielle