[nabs-l] Campus Housing and social concerns

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 15:11:23 UTC 2014

Hi Kaiti,
Since there are some apartments available with four people, why
don't you look for a group of three that you can join.  I'm not
sure how the people in your music department are in terms of
friendliness, but at my school we are called the "cult" because
of the way we stick together.  I prefer to call us a family, but
either way we wouldn't willingly leave a member (of the band,
chorus or musical) out.  If it's still early, I'm sure there are
groups of two in similar situations as yourself, so maybe you
could room with them as well.  I would first reach out to
acquaintances and let them know your situation because they might
put you in contact with someone looking for an extra roomie.
Good luck,
Lizzy