[nabs-l] marketing class

Suzanne Germano sgermano at asu.edu
Sat Jan 11 00:11:55 UTC 2014

Personally I would speak to disabled students services and have them let
the professor know that their classes need to be accessible.

Also, even if you don't take the class I believe Disabled Student Services
needs to let this person know that they do need to spend the time to make
sure things are set up.  If that means making a phone call or coming up to
campus to meet a student then they need to do it.

I email all my professors before a class starts and introduce myself and
let them know my accommodations. So far most have gone out of thier way to
provide the info I need before class starts.

Suzanne