[nabs-l] Using links in PowerPoint slides

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 11 17:37:31 UTC 2014

Hi all,

For the class I'm teaching this semester, I am using PowerPoint for
lectures, and want to include links to YouTube videos so I can play
them as part of my lectures. I've inserted the links into my slides
but don't know how to get them to play. Is there a way to get links to
open automatically during a PowerPoint slide show, or if they have to
be activated by mouse click when I'm at the relevant slide, how do I
do that with JAWS? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'll be
using PowerPoint 2010 with JAWS 14. Thanks!

Arielle