[nabs-l] Professor's Recorded PowerPoints Lectures on Blackboard

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 01:54:00 UTC 2014

Hi Robin, this is Helga. How are you? I just wanted to tell you that I
actually find a way to solve my problem in how to access my videos on
Blackboard. I think that this probably help you, or anyone else who needs it
as well! Just to let you know my brother who is sighted helps me save the
video on the computer, and then he downloads it in Windows media player, and
then he created a folder for me called Video Lectures Folder, and after he
did that he placed the video there. Once you have your video in your folder,
you can press enter on it, and then Windows Media Player opens
automatically. So in order to play a video on Windows Media Player, you
press control P, to pause a video, you press control P as well, in order to
rewine the Video, you press control shift B, and in order to fast forward
the video, you press control shift F. Of course yu will need help with this,
yu will need someone who is sighted to help you save the video to yur
computer, and accomplish the other steps that I mention before, but once yu
are in Windows Media Player, you can do the steps I told you. You could
probably ask for a family member, a friend, or a class mate at school in
order for them to help yu with this. Hoep this helps for now. Hope to hear
from you soon. Thanks and God bless!! :)
P.S. I will try to find out from my brother if I can do all this steps for
myself, and then I'll share it with all of you ok? Thanks again!