[nabs-l] Keeping Track of Assignments?

Bobbi Pompey pompey2010 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 12 06:52:57 UTC 2014

Hello, I use the calendar app built into my iPhone. I like it because I can have everything in one place. I use it to put in assignments for school, any meetings, doctors appointments, cancel classes, etc. this works the best for me. Plus, I always have my phone with me so I always have access to my calendar.

Bobbi A. L. Pompey
(336) 988-6375
pompey2010 at yahoo.com
http://pompey2050.wix.com/bobbi-pompey