[nabs-l] This is a message for Jewel regarding Workshops for the Professors at Colleges and Universities

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 19:46:53 UTC 2014

Hi Jewel, this is Helga. Thanks so much for the information yu gave me. I
just wanted to ask you, could yu send me the Powerpoints that your Biology
Professor put caption on them? I will really appreciate it a lot. I'm
actually going to be taking Concepts of Biology this semester, and I would
like to see some powerpoints beforemy class starts on February. Just to let
yu know, this is actualy the first time that my Biology Professor will teach
a Blind student, and I would like to give him some ideas in how he can teach
me. Probably I will show him these powerpoints, in order for him to have an
idea in how they look when they are a lot of  pictures. Actually, my class
is going to be hybrid, and it's going to be a lot of pictures in queizzes,
homeworks, and tests on Blackboard, and also in the Biology book is going to
be a lot of pictures. I actualy have the old edition of my book from
Learning Ally, but I will also like to have the descriptions of the pictures
on my computer, or in Braille, since I would like to see how the words are
spell out.I really don't like the books in PDF format. By the way, did you
take Concepts of Biology class? Just wondering. Thanks so much for listening
to me! God bless!! :)
P.S. I forgot to ask you, could yu give me  your email address in order for
me to contact you privately? Thanks again! :)