[nabs-l] Focus 40 Problems

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Mon Jan 13 05:38:39 UTC 2014

Hi Mikayla,
Are you using the ac or USB adapter?
The display will not charge if it is set up with jaws.
I mean if you are using the display with jaws on USB.
If you plug the display in after you start jaws and you received the message jaws could not find the display it should work.
On the display when connected to USB without jaws it should say focus 40 charging and the percent.
Have you tried using the ac adapter?
Are you having problems with the ac adapter charging?
HTH
Sorry it took so long
Bridget
Sent from my iPad