[nabs-l] OT: Join Me For SOme Monday Night Entertainment On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy audioaccess2013 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 21:43:43 UTC 2014

Hi All!
Renegade Radio is about to provide you with some Monday night entertainment,
as The Djd Invasion takes over the controllled chaos of RR, and gives you
some musical magic.

I'm in the mood for some a cappella toonage, so you'll hear some of that,
along with some new songs I was introduced to, and more.
The show starts at 7 PM eastern and goes til 10PM eastern.

Because my getting home from my trip was slightly delayed, we'll have to go
one more week without the request page, but I can still be contacted
Via twitter at
ddunphyradio
Via the renegade twitter at
renegaderebelz
Via skype at
daviddunphyradio
Via telephone at
516-945-9165
And you can listen in at
http://www.daviddunphyradio.com
with our accessible web player, or listen in via renegade directly at
http://renegaderadio.us/tune-in

I hope you'll join me for some Monday night music and fun before Jazzy J's
playground. So be there starting at 7 PM eastern on Renegade. Hope to see
you all there!