[nabs-l] Where Do I find the Students Lawyers List

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 00:12:01 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do you know where I can find the students Lawyers list? I'm just wondering, since I am studying in order to become a Lawyer, and I would like to be part of them. Are some of you part of them? Just curious!! :) I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this. Thanks so much and God bless!! :)  iSent from my iPhone