[nabs-l] How to Create Folders inside the Dropbox Folder

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 23:39:49 UTC 2014

Hi all, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, could anyone here tell me the steps in how I can create a folder, or folders in side my Dropbox folder? I actually would like to save some documents in a folder within the Dropbox folder! Is it possible to do that? And also, can you save a document into a folder inside the dropbox folder, and then see the document inside the folder within the Dropbox folder from the iPhone? Just curious!! I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me and give me some suggestions regarding this.  Thanks and God bless!!