[nabs-l] Reading Tables Charts With JAWS

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 04:47:06 UTC 2014

You can try right-clicking on the PDF link and then going to "save
target as" and see if that will let you save the PDF to your computer.
If JAWS is saying document unavailable, then either there is something
weird about the link, or the PDF is scanned and not accessible. You
could try saving the PDF to your computer and then sending it as an
attachment to RoboBraille at
convert at robobraille.org
to have it converted to Word. RoboBraille usually does a pretty good
job of keeping the table formatting right. If you don't have a way to
save the PDF to your computer from Blackboard, could you  have your
professor email it to you instead and then you can forward it on to
RoboBraille?

Arielle