[nabs-l] #FIXWIA Update

Lewis, Anil ALewis at nfb.org
Wed Jan 15 16:18:45 UTC 2014

Our #FIXWIA Wednesday is off to a good start.  I have seen tweets from the following states: Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Minnesota, Oklahoma, Texas, and other individual tweets.  Some have added the twitter handles for their members of Congress, some have included the twitter handles for local media, and some have retweeted.  Let's keep it going.

Mr. Anil Lewis, M.P.A.
Director of Advocacy and Policy

"Eliminating Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities"
http://www.nfb.org/fairwages
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND
200 East Wells Street at Jernigan Place
Baltimore, Maryland   21230
(410) 659-9314 ext. 2374 (Voice)
(410) 685-5653 (FAX)
Email: alewis at nfb.org
Web: www.nfb.org
Twitter: @anillife

The National Federation of the Blind needs your support to ensure blind children get an equal education; to connect blind veterans with the training and services they need; and to help seniors who are losing vision continue to live independent and fulfilling lives. To make a donation, please go to www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>.