[nabs-l] Apex as Braille Display

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 00:55:05 UTC 2014

Hi, this is Helga. It's actually not possible to turn off the timer, sorry?
Just to let you know, when I connected my BrailleNote to my iPhone, it took
me 6 tries in order to type the pairing code. I just wanted to ask you, are
you going to be at the Florida State Convention this weekend? Just curious!
And if you are, I can actually help you pair your BrailleNote to your
iPhone. What do you think about that? Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks and
God bless! :)
P.S. Do you live in Florida? Just curious! ;)