[nabs-l] Victor Stream files

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 17:57:23 UTC 2014

Hi.  You are putting the files in the wrong folder.  The stream will
support a lot of different file types.  The text files such as txt
rtf, .doc and .brf, all go in the $Vrtxt folder.  Once you move the
files to the $VRTXT folder the files will play correctly.  If you need
help with your stream, please email me privately at louvins at gmail.com,
and I wil be happy to give you somepointers.  Good luck.