[nabs-l] When NFB philosophy doesn't seem to work... advice?

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Sun Jan 19 21:38:44 UTC 2014

Good morning, everyone,

Rather than tell Jedi she's impeeding the flying of our freeky yet
very free flags, we could just choose to mbrace the choice with which
all of us are endowed to share amugst ourselves

for today, car
408-209-3239

  perspectives like one Jedi expressed has just as much a place to be
aired, as do the one we embrace. Jedi's particular dis-enthusiasm,
3zlet's just s Jedi off as a bummerAt 02:58 PM 12/29/2013, Jedi
Moerke wrote:Folks,