[nabs-l] The Constitution in Braille, and News Articles regarding Political Issues, and Regular Life Issues

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 05:24:06 UTC 2014

Helga,

If you have an accessible copy of your class's textbook, you should be able to access the Constitution through that. If not, Googling "online U.S. Constitution" or something to that effect should turn up what you need.

As for news Web sites, there are many options, though many of them can get pretty cluttered. I usually use http://www.theblaze.com or http://www.reuters.com. There is also CNN, Fox News, the newspapers, etc. Also, if you are looking for a specific story, you can always Google the topic. Above the search results heading, there is a link which is labelled "News." If you click on this link, it will show all news stories found in Google News matching your desired topic. This too is a great resource for current events research.

Hope this helps,

Chris