[nabs-l] The Constitution in Braille, and News Articles regarding Political Issues, and Regular Life Issues

Kirt Manwaring kirt.crazydude at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 18:53:23 UTC 2014

Helga,
 You might also look at NFB newsline, particularly if you use an
iPhone and can get the app. It lets you read a whole bunch of
newspapers (like from every state), along with news from lots of web
sites like BBC, Fox News, CNN, Huffington Post, NPR, etc...it's what I
use to keep up with the news and it works great.
  Best,
Kirt