[nabs-l] blackboard access

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 04:09:17 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

All the features you mentioned are perfectly accessible. I use them on
a daily basis for my assignments, except for the quizzes since my
professors only give those in class. I'm not sure if it's a bug with
jaws or what, but sometimes I have to click the browse buttons a few
times in quick succession in order for it to bring up the browse for
file dialogue box for me to attach a file. Also, the discussion board
is a little clunky, but if you just explore the page, you can
definitely participate in the conversations. Blackboard works best
with firefox.

Minh