[nabs-l] Stop Blaming the Economy & MLK JR. Rememberence & HisView of the U.S. Economy

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:32:30 UTC 2014

People think we are stupid. Jamie, I've been preaching since 2005, without
any problem. However, when applying for a pastoral job, the church told me
flat out that my being blind posed a risk. Even though other churches in my
area had already told this church what I was able to do, they denied me on
that basis alone. Needless to say, my pastor was not happy. RJ