[nabs-l] Socrative

Merlyn Hileman merlyn_hileman at aol.com
Wed Jan 22 11:45:51 UTC 2014

Hi Mikayla,
I just started using Socrative yesterday in my history class. I have
had no problems with open-ended questions because JAWS reads the edit
box to type my answer. However, I had difficulty with the
multiple-choice questions. There was no way for me to tell whether my
answer had been selected. There are no radio buttons, so I pressed
enter on the answer I wanted. JAWS did not tell me whether my answer
had actually been selected.

Merlyn Hileman