[nabs-l] Introducing myself

Darian dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 13:36:26 UTC 2014

Hello Matt,
Welcome to the list!
You'll find a lot of helpful, encouraging, bright, wonderful folks on this listserv.
We encourage, support, care about each other's accomplishments and want to help each other reach our goals and dreams. We are happy that you've joined us.
 Darian

This electronic message has been brought to you by my mobile device.