[nabs-l] Introducing myself

ryan bishop ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 20:52:18 UTC 2014

Hi Mathew, my name is Ryan.
I'm currently a senior in HS, and from Arizona. Welcome to the list!
Ryan
Ryan Bishop
Ryan.bishop96 at gmail.com
480-221-5195
Skype: ryan.bishop7
Secretary
Arizona Association of blind students
http://az.nfb.org/aabs
Webmaster
National Federation of the Blind of Arizona
http://az.nfb.org
Vehicle Donations Take the Blind Further, and may qualify you for a tax
deduction. Donate your unwanted car to the National Federation of the Blind
today! For more information, please visit:
http://www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call
1-855-659-9314

The problem of blindness is not the lack of eyesight. The real problem is
the misunderstanding and lack of information that exists. If a blind person
has proper training and opportunity, blindness is only a physical nuisance.

Confidentiality Notice:
information. As such, dispensing of this information should only be to
individuals on a need-to-know basis. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the