[nabs-l] my introduction

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 23 02:27:35 UTC 2014

Sami,
Welcome! I'd like to hear about your experiences at the school for the
blind. I rarely meet people from schools for the blind. Do you study all
subjects the regular ed kids do?
What is it like going to a blind music class? I did  not do that, but I did
take piano lessons privately.

I'm Ashley and I am a graduate of marymount university and I obtained a
certificate too at our community college. I have a liberal arts degree in
communication and psychology and a certificate in writing. I am now hoping
to obtain at least a part time job and am contemplating  attending a center
for the blind to learn more skills.
In free time, I enjoy listening to the radio, surfing the internet, chatting
with friends, exercising, playing cards, and reading.

Take care.

Ashley