[nabs-l] Announcing the NABS Cafe and Auction at the 2014 Washington Seminar!

Cindy Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 05:30:17 UTC 2014

National Association of Blind Students
A Division of the National Federation of the Blind
Presents:

NABS Café and Auction

Join fellow students and support the work we do as the largest
organization of blind students by bidding on our spectacular auction
items. Hear the NFB’s most talented, such as Chris Danielson, Parnell
Diggs, and Jennifer Dunnam! And enjoy a cash bar and hors d’oeuvres.
And did we forget to mention? There will be a pie in the face contest!
Here’s your chance to decide whether Anil Lewis, Mary Fernandez, or
Gabe Cazares is going to get a pie in the face and if your bid is
right, you can even throw the pie at the end of the night!

Some great buys include packages so team with friends and bid high!
We’ll be featuring shopping sprees, handmade crafts, and cool
electronics! Check out the list of descriptions here and bookmark the
link to reference as you peruse the items at the Café!
http://nabslink.org/auction

When: Monday, January 27, 2014 from 8:00 P.M. to midnight
Where: Discovery Rooms I and II. At the Holiday Inn. Capitol (550c
Street. SW Washington D.C)
Cost: Just $5 in advance and $7 at the door!

For more information please contact Karen Anderson, NABS 1st Vice
President. Phone: 402-319-7645, email: kea.anderson at gmail.com.

--
Cindy Bennett
Secretary: National Association of Blind Students

B.A. Psychology, UNC Wilmington
clb5590 at gmail.com