[nabs-l] Epub on pacmate

Joshua Hendrickson louvins at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:46:40 UTC 2014

I've seen a couple demonstrations of the braille-sense U2 and the
braillenote apex.  For one thing the U2 has 4 times the storage space.
 The apex only has 8 gigs of internal storage, and the u2 has 32 gigs.
 From the demonstrations I've seen, I feel the u2 can connect to the
internet much faster than the apex.  The u2 also has a dropbox ap and
can play youtube content.  It just sounds a lot better to me than the
apex.