[nabs-l] NFB and canes and travel

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Fri Jan 24 04:12:59 UTC 2014

This is probably another opinion in the mix, but it is really up to you. I would recomend trying out a variety of canes and techniques and seeing what you like. I use a 56 inch folding cane from resolutions. It has graphite instead of aluminum so it is more durible. I alternate between a pencil and fixed marshmellow tip. I like the flexibility I have in my wrist movements. The cane also rests between my chest and chin.

Sent from my iPhone