[nabs-l] GRE Questions

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 25 01:58:38 UTC 2014

Hi.

I'm just curious, what does GRE stand for?
Also while we're at it, what is that exactly?
If I understand, it is something where you take an exam online,
right?
Tell me if I'm wrong.
Also, do they offer exams in particular subject areas, or just
general exams in all subjects?
Anyway Justin and anybody else who are taking this currently,
good luck with the exams!
Thanks for answering me,

Sami.