[nabs-l] Anyone read this book/know where I can find it?

Elif Emir filerime at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 04:31:04 UTC 2014

I'm using adobe digital editions 2.0 and have no problem in terms of
accessibility.
Now the 3.0 version is available, probably better.
It just took some time for me to get used to it.
I can easily jump up the page that I need. Beyond, if I stop reading
for example at page 111 and close the book or the program, I'll see
the same page when I reopen it.
However, still prefer a word document.
Anyway this give me freedom to buy most of the current books and read
without waiting for an accessible format.