[nabs-l] training and gaps in a resume

Carly Mihalakis carlymih at comcast.net
Mon Jan 27 17:43:39 UTC 2014

Good morning, Ashley,

Did I see your unwillinness to what is it? "disclose?"
Will it ultimately make any difference whether
you disclose to your employer or, perpetuate some
typa well-justified technicality which is, effectively deceatful?
Get over yourself! Stop playing games. It takes
us all and, if they said there ought not be blind
peple, you would be outraged. Be blind, and proud!
for today, Car
408-209-3239

I was brain damaged at one point a 3-month coma,
additional rehab the whole bit. Obviously, had it
not been for my being a student and on the job