[nabs-l] Anyone read this book/know where I can find it?

Sophie Trist sweetpeareader at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 03:29:20 UTC 2014

Sadly, the Kindle itself is currently pretty inaccessible. I use
the app on the iPhone. You can't download the books directly from
the app, but you can download them from Safari on your phone, and
they will quickly appear in the app. It's fairly simple--there's
the book, and there's the menu, which lists various options for
changing font and navigating.