[nabs-l] a college/career question

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Tue Jan 28 03:36:28 UTC 2014

Hello All,

I was looking up some information for a completely unrelated information on
google and stumbled on a description of the health science major offered at
some colleges. I read this description and became interested in possibly
pursuing this idea further after some thought.

I am pondering doing a double major in health science and sociology. I need
to look into the sociology further, but it seems that understanding society
and related fields will be important, and this field seems interesting to
me. Plus, doing a double major is something I have been strongly interested
in. I am pondering going for minors in at least psychology. After this, I am
thinking of getting a masters in nursing so I can teach/do administrative
work/do another sort of nursing career. So. Has anyone studied one/both of
these majors, and has anyone done a masters in nursing? I will look on the
national organization of nurses with disabilities website to find out more
information in the meantime.

Thanks

Lillie