[nabs-l] How to Download Windows Media Player on an iPhone

helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 05:47:12 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do anyone here know how to download Windows Media Player on an iPhone? I’m just wondering, since I would like to listen to my Government Professor Video lectures, since I already have them downloaded on my computer in Windows Media Player, and since I have them there, I would like to copy them to my Dropbox folder. Do you think that will be possible to do? I will really appreciate it a lot, if you could help me , and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!!