[nabs-l] Music forBand was RE: adjustingto highschool(was:Re:[]new year)

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Wed Jan 29 02:10:26 UTC 2014

Hi Marrissa,

Wow, you learn music by ear?
That's wonderful! You don't read music in braille or print at
all?
I study the piano and am studying braille music, and I am
starting to play the music that I hear as well.
I would love to here you play.  If you have Skype, I can email
you off list and tell you my Skype name if you want.
To answer your second question regarding the email address of
this list, it is: nabs-lñfbnet.org.
With the hope you won't get confused anymore,

Sami.