[nabs-l] Frustrating High School Issue...

justin williams justin.williams2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 04:10:10 UTC 2014

At all cost, you must insure that you are not placed into the challenged
room with multiple disabilities.  Have you and your mother go to the
principal first, then if that does not work, which it seems likely, then
write a letter to the super intendant.  Start martialing your resources.
Make sure you write down any conversation you have had with the school
officials, and any conversations you have from here forward.  That is how I
would start.  If you do not get a response, you must decide whether to go to
a new school or use the NFB, and ADA to in a more aggressive fashion.