[nabs-l] Nabs-List guidelines (please read)

sami osborne ligne14 at verizon.net
Thu Jan 30 21:50:33 UTC 2014

Hi Mary and anybody else who knows,

I just want to know, what would happen to people who don't follow
the guidlines and have been caught and or reported.  Would they
just get a warning, or also get banned or suspended?
If they are banned, would it be permanent or only temporary?

I doubt that I will be breaking these guidlines but I'm just
curious.
Finally, Thanks,

Sami.