[nabs-l] Vocabulary Terms that Lawyers Use

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 22:02:51 UTC 2014

Hi guys, this is Helga! How are you all? I just wanted to ask you, do some of you have a link of a site, where I can learn vocabulary terms with their definition that Lawyers use in their job, since I'm studying in order to become a Lawyer, and I would like to familiarize myself with them? Just to let you know, since my first language is Spanish, and not English, I would like to learn vocabulary words. I will really appreciate it, if you could help me, and give me some suggestions regarding this. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and God bless!! ;)  in order for me to get familiar with them, since            Sent from my iPhone