[nabs-l] TurnItIn

marissa pianogirlforlife7 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 12:54:37 UTC 2014

My English teacher also has us using this site.  I use a Braille
Note Apex, which is worse then a laptop or any device.  (Sorry
for any Apex lovers, but I hate converting a 30 minute video for
class from youtube) You should be just fine, but if you need any
help, feel free to let me know.  I won't mind helping.  It's
pretty straightforward.