[nabs-l] TurnItIn

Beth Taurasi denverqueen1107 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 31 16:20:34 UTC 2014

I have had no problems with Turitin dot com, if you have questions.  I
have used Vista and earlier JAWS version with it, but I'm sure you could
check it out and see. Maybe if you have questions, you can Skype or call
me I can help with all that.  Turnitin has a great resource and is a
good way to make sure nobody plagiarizes and stuff, so please make this
a focal point in what you do with essays.
Beth