[nabs-l] Hello to the list

Leonard Stamper leonardr.stamper at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 19:25:45 UTC 2014

Sent from my iPhone hello everyone my name is Leonard Stamper I live in Louisville. Kentucky. I am a junior massage therapist at the Louisville school of massage therapy.  I am taking training to be a professional massage therapist.  Is there any massage therapist on this list?  Also are there any Jr. massage therapist students?  I am looking forward to getting to know everyone that I can.  And I hope you all will lock getting to know me.   Stay warm stay safe and God bless