[nabs-l] TEACH ACT PETITION UPDATE

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 20:26:39 UTC 2014

Dear all,
First, thanks to everyone who has taken a minute to read, sign and
share the petition. A week later we are at 23,775 signatures. But
that's still not enough. We want the impact and information to reach
as far and wide as possible.
Below find the updated URL, which is much shorter, and should make it
easier to share. If you have not done so already, sign it, and
continue to share it on social media.
Thank you, and continue to contact me with any questions, and lets
teach them a lesson.
Thanks!

http://www.change.org/teachact

--
Mary Fernandez
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will