[nabs-l] Hello to the list

Chris Nusbaum dotkid.nusbaum at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 21:38:55 UTC 2014

Leonard,

Welcome to our list. I hope you find us a helpful and welcoming place to ask
any questions you might have.

As to your questions about massage therapy, you might contact Rania Ismail
of Colorado. She recently graduated from a massage therapy college and has
now received her license as a therapist. I'm not sure if she is still on
this list, but if she is not I can provide you with her contact info
off-list.

Chris