[nabs-l] Personal Emails on the Email List

Littlefield, Tyler tyler at tysdomain.com
Tue Jul 1 19:59:56 UTC 2014

It doesn't take to much for arguments about why this happened to
overflow the number of personal emails. This is the point I've been
making a few different times, first with the radio show with more lives
than a cat and now with "omg guys look someone's on skype can I have
your skype too?" Asking for an email address creates more spam, but it
can be taken care of.  Solutions:
Search the archives or just look through your trash. Most email systems
make this pretty easy.
Send out a message that says "for Tyler," so that everyone else doesn't
open it, read it then get irritated when it asks if they can contact
you. This is probably more likely to get said person's attention.