[nabs-l] Question About Streaming Times for National Convention

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 20:44:37 UTC 2014

Hey! Chris! What do you mean when you say that the only way to talk to him is if I have some important business to talk to him? Just wondering! And do you know at what time and day is he available to talk? I just would like to meet him and talk to him about something important that will definitely  benefit the blind! and all disabled individuals! Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks and God bless! :)

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students
And member   of The International Networkers Team (INT)

Phone: (561) 706-5950     Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone