[nabs-l] Mobile: Microsoft WindowsPhone

Robin robin-melvin at comcast.net
Wed Jul 2 21:06:13 UTC 2014

Does anyone know whether Microsoft will be demonstrating at This
Year's NFB 2014 National convention? I hear through the grapevine
that Microsoft will be demonstrating at This year's ACB 2014 National
Convention, and I am wondering whether or not they will be at the
NFB's Convention as well .

I am very much intrested in the Demonstrations of Microsoft
Accessibility as it pertains to Narrator on Windows 8.1 & WindowsPhone 8.1.

Is there anyone else on this list interested? Just Curious.