[nabs-l] nabs broadcast

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 2 23:01:25 UTC 2014

Hi Tyler,

I saw a link was posted on Twitter a while ago, but whenever I click on it,
all I get are the microphone tests. I sent a private email to David about
this, and I have not heard anything back from him yet. The meeting is set to
begin at 7:00 pm eastern time, and I was going to check the link again to
see if it works. It I thought it would be best to only post something if the
link is indeed working.

Warm regards,
Elizabeth