[nabs-l] nabs broadcast

Matthew Dierckens matt.dierckens at me.com
Wed Jul 2 23:37:53 UTC 2014

well it didn't work in safari. I'll try in chrome, thanks Tyler.

Matthew Dierckens
Macintosh Trainer
Blind Access Training
www.blindaccesstraining.com
1-877-774-7670, extension 3
matthew at blindaccesstraining.com
Introduction to the Macintosh Operating system and voiceover course available now. Spots are limited, sign up here
http://blindaccesstraining.com/training-courses/