[nabs-l] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Elizabeth Mohnke lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 14:49:01 UTC 2014

Hi Ashley,

If I had one of those devices, I would have surely tried listening to the
stream on one of them. However, I currently do not have any of these
devices, and thus, I cannot use them. The stream seems to be more steady
now. It seems as though at the beginning of every convention it always takes
them a bit of time to get the stream working properly. But it seems to be
working good now, and hopefully it will remain this way for the rest of the
convention.

Thanks,
Elizabeth