[nabs-l] NFB Online Streaming Problems

Joe jsoro620 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 18:07:21 UTC 2014

For whatever it's worth, there was a presentation on the KNFB Reader iOS
app. One of the documents they demonstrated appeared to be a notice from the
hotel apologizing for wi-fi infrastructure issues, so it may very well be a
hotel problem. I'm just saying the eradic behavior may have nothing to do
with the organization's audio engineers.

Big thanks to David last night for streaming what he could via his phone. I
was bummed that it ended before the infamous election. Does anyone know who
wound up winning what positions? I've never known Dr. Maurer to express such
a blatant interest in student government. But, if the general elections can
be predetermined... LOL I kid I kid.

Joe

--
Twitter: @ScribblingJoe