[nabs-l] [nfb-talk] stream having trouble continues on iBlink Radio on Android

James Hulme jim.hulme at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 16:14:05 UTC 2014

Hello All,

While David Dunphy works diligently on this Fourth of July to get the
stream back up and working, throughout the weekend, you can listen to thes
tream and convention coverage courtesy of SeroTalk by downloading iBlink
Radio and other apps on your Android Smartphone and listening to the stream
in that manner. You can hit either "pause" or "play" at anytime to either
pause or play the convention stream. Please enjoy the rest of the weekend
coverage and start listening Android users. The last part was Mr. John
Bergren with an iPhone app demonstration and his presentation on technology
if you happen to e following via the agenda. Please enjoy the convention. I
know I will just by listening at home. Have a Happy Fourth of July 2014!!!

Please find David Dunphy on Twitter: @CrazyYetFun2014 or on Twitter:
@NFB_Voice or follow with the hashtag #nfb14

Follow me on Twitter @JimHulmeLookout

James Hulme